SIMS Microprobe for Isotopic and Trace Element Analysis at High Spatial Resolution
The CAMECA NanoSIMS 50L is a unique ion microprobe optimizing SIMS analysis performance at high lateral resolution. It is based on a coaxial optical design of the ion gun and the Secondary ion extraction, and on an original magnetic sector mass analyzer with multicollection.
The NanoSIMS 50L delivers simultaneously several key performances that can only be obtained individually with any other known instrument or technique:
- High analysis spatial resolution (down to 50 nanometers),
- High sensitivity (ppm in element imaging),
- High Mass Resolution (M/dM),
- Parallel acquisition of seven masses,
- Fast acquisition (DC mode, not pulsed),
- Analysis of electrically insulating samples without problem.
And thanks to recent improvements, isotope ratio reproducibility of a few tenths of permil can now be achieved.
6. Cadde (1322 Cadde) No:40 06450 Öveçler ANKARAankara@tetratek.com.tr
Mecidiye Mah. Bestekar Şevki Bey Sokak No:32 34335 Balmumcu - Beşiktaş / İSTANBUListanbul@tetratek.com.tr
Mansuroğlu Mah. 288/3 Sok. No:1 Selvili 2 Apt. A Blok K:1 D:2 BAYRAKLI -İZMİRizmir@tetratek.com.tr
Reşatbey Mah. Adalet Cad. 54/6 01200 ADANAadana@tetratek.com.tr